Welcome to Nigeria Rendezvous. Find important regarding ‘Free Zone Entry Visa Application Guidelines’, all on Nigeria Rendezvous.
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Entry Visa/Freezone Application Form
- Fill the Application form; check the ‘I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORM‘ check box.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ button to view ‘Applicant details page’
- Click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
- Click to select Payment Currency “Pay in Dollars” option then Click on ‘Continue’ button
For Payment Outside of Nigeria
- If you select a processing country other than Nigeria, your payment will be in US Dollars. You will be re-directed to an approved payment platform to complete your application and make your payment in US Dollars.
- Expatriate Quota is not a requirement for Free Zone Entry Visa.
- Entry Visa Application Form can be accessed on the home page by clicking on “Entry Visa Application Form”
- Expatriate must provide the following in support of the application:
- Letter of introduction from relevant Free Zone Authority
- Letter of Offer of Employment from licensed Free Zone company
- Relevant credentials
- Valid International Passport (must possess a minimum of 6 months validity)
- Duly completed and signed printout of online Entry Visa application
- Evidence of Online payment
- Two (2) passport photographs
Get more information about Free Zone Entry Visa Application Guidelines (external website).