Welcome to Nigeria Rendezvous. Here you find Nigeria Rendezvous Most Popular. Do not forget to subscribe to Nigeria Rendezvous most popular.
- Take Care When Eating These Nigerian Foods – Cardiologist Warns
"Our native soups are based on high levels of palm oil and groundnut oil that put us at risk for high cholesterol levels, stroke and heart attacks," Kunle Iyanda, a cardiologist at Wuse General Hospital, Abuja said.
- Cough Syrup Now Causing Mental Psychosis In Nigeria (Must Read)
Grief, depression, a desire to be cool are just some of the reasons Nigerians are falling for this drug. Musicians sing about the high it gives you. Dealers peddle it in nightclubs and on the streets. Teenagers mix it with soft drinks, or swig it straight from the bottle at "syrup parties".
- Nigeria Now Winning Battle to End Polio
If the country can make it to three years, plus a few extra months as an epidemiological cushion, it will be certified polio-free, which will also mean that the entire continent of Africa is clear of the disease. That will leave Afghanistan and Pakistan as the only nations on Earth where polio is endemic.
- Buhari Will Travel to Britain to See His Doctor
Buhari’s prolonged absence from Africa’s most populous country sparked numerous protests last year, including demands that he should resign and calls for more transparency about his condition.
- Women’s Leadership Imperative in Today’s World
Women in leadership roles position organizations in a way that makes them fit for the future.
- FG Approves N99b for Lagos Third Mainland Bridge Repair
“Recall that federal government initially approved N96.304 billion for the Lagos-Ibadan road project. With yesterday’s approval by FEC, the project has been revised to N176.50billion.
- What OAU Male Lecturer Demands From This Female Student Will Shock You Now
OAU authorities say they have launched an investigation into Osagie's allegations and Akindele has been suspended pending a final decision by the university.
- After ‘Shithole Countries’ Row Trump Meets Face-to-Face With Buhari
While the Trump administration has done little to give any indication that Africa is of importance to its agenda the one issue where Trump and Buhari will see eye to eye will be on security.
- Temi Aboderin Talks Curvy Women: Nigerian Voices
Temi Aboderin had been pushing for recognition and a space for curvy women. Having struggled to find fitting and appealing outfits as a teenager, Aboderin was determined to, someday, create a platform for women like her.
- Obasanjo’ Coalition for Nigeria Movement Turns Partisan
“The leadership of the Movement, after detailed examination, wide consultation and bearing in mind the orientation, policies, and direction of the Movement, have agreed to adopt ADC as its platform to work with others for bringing about desirable change in the Nigeria polity and governance.”
- Buhari Undeniably Stood His Ground Against Trump’s Pressure
To Trump’s demand, Buhari pushed back, saying that although a lot of Nigerian oil was being sold to the U.S., American trade barriers also posed obstacles for Nigerian farm products seeking markets in the U.S.
- Omoyele Sowore: The New Force
Looking at Sowore's history of activism, he's a natural, undisputed master of agitation – a distrupter – as he often tells his audience. Watching his town hall meetings, Sowore would engage in a room full of discontented targets in a rapid-fire Socratic dialogue, nudging them to admit that they were not living up to the civilized standards.
- 70% Imported Codeine Goes to Sambisa Forest – Ahmed Lawan Says
“Secondly, we have many millions of this codeine syrup at the counters of some pharmacies. It is in my opinion that we enjoin the security agencies to deal with those that already on the counters.
- 30 May Biafra Orders Sit-at-Home In Igboland
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) says there will be no vehicular, human or animal movement in the five states of the South-East zone on the day, which was instituted by the group for the remembrance of fallen Biafran soldiers.
- 2019 And Lost Generation Of Nigerian Youths
How can Nigerian youths who are struggling in record numbers to find work, leave home, and start a family serve as propaganda sheriffs for Buhari's second term? How can youths who are stuck in N18,000 unlivable minimum wage who should be in the highest-earnings years of their life fabricate cases and causes for supporting Buhari?
- Omoyele Sowore Biography and Profile
Omoyele Sowore was born on February 16, 1971, Niger Delta. Omoyele Sowore is Ondo State. He is a Blogger, Writer, Lecturer, Human rights activist. Omoyele Sowore is the founder of SaharaReporters.com.
- Codeine Cough Syrup Now Banned After Addiction Outcry
It's codeine cough syrup, and Nigerian lawmakers estimate that the residents of just two states in the country's north consume more than 3 million bottles of it each day.
- Nigerian Graduates May Spend Mandatory Extra Year Before Taking Up Jobs – FG Hints
“Law students attend Law School for one year before going for NYSC and medical students go for one year Housemanship before they are allowed to practice fully, so it will be necessary for other courses to also go through this process,” Daily Trust quoted Anwukah as saying.
- IGP Ibrahim Idris to Senate: ‘I Don’t Owe Anyone Apology’
IGP Ibrahim Idris: "The Inspector General of Police and the Nigeria Police Force will not be deterred by blackmail from any individual or group no matter how highly placed from the enforcement of Law and Order and ensuring that the Rule of Law prevails."
- Kayode Fayemi Wins All Progressives Congress Governorship Primary
Kayode Fayemi said: “Today, the people have spoken, and their voice has been heard resoundingly. What we have witnessed today, is one of the essential elements in the electoral cycle in any democracy.
- Abiola Ajimobi Now Says: ‘I’ve Not Found My Successor’
Mr Abiola Ajimobi had in May last year said he would unveil his successor in May 2018. The governor, who lives office in May 2019, also said he had identified five possible successors.
- Goodluck Jonathan to Nigerian Leaders: Make Nigeria Great Again
Former President Goodluck Jonathan gave reasons why his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, cannot be defeated in a transparent election in Ekiti State
- Obasanjo On 2019 Election: Examine Your Head If You Like The Way Things Are
“If anybody wants this situation to continue, his head must be examined. Those of you who have been victimized by the situation and want the situation to continue can’t be friends of Nigeria,” Olusegun Obasanjo said.
- Ibinabo Fiberesima Just Expressed Remorse for Suraj Giwa’s Death
Ibinabo Fiberesima: "I am forever very sorry this accident happened. I never planned for it. I plead with the family."
- Osun Government Shuts Down OAU Over N1.8b Tax Evasion
The team, led by one Mr Oladipo Babatunde, sealed the Senate Chamber and the administrative building before proceeding to seal the main gate, leaving the pedestrian gate unlocked.